Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Evaluation of our performance and Week 5 Questions



Evaluation of our performance and Week 5 Questions

I believe that our performance was okay not perfect because we didn't really use the stage to our full potential, for example we kept bunching together. I believe we may have done this because we may have not wanted to stand on the people in the other strands, therefore resulting into us being all bunched up together.

I think we were engaged throughout the performance because even though some of the people watching were laughing and confused we didn't let that put us off, This was good because it help to ,make our performance better.
People got confused about the functions of the space e.g. A, B, C, D, Therefore making us look like we didn't know what we were doing , which looked very unprofessional and very messy to show. 

By not knowing which side was A, B, C or D, made are performance look bad However, since now we know which side is which we can give a better performance next time we perform.

The transitions were not as smooth as we planned, if we got more practice in the new theatre, this will result into the improvement of are production. The song we sang did not go as smooth as planned because I don't think we were 100% sure about the song, which meant we didn't give 100% effort.


I believe are class are beginner actors and for us to become master actors we need to give minimum strength but we need to make sure by doing this we get better results. We need to use great physical focus because I feel that it is very important to make sure your in the moment, however the performance we did didnt look like where in the moment. I believe if we reed over this article of
"how actors can be in the moment by Constance Tillotson, Posted May 31, 2013,1:17 pm"


"http://www.backstage.com/advice-for-actors/backstage-experts/6-ways-live-moment-actor/ "

This posted could help us to live in the moment resulting into an improvement of our performance in the new theatre for Little peoples Day.


WEEK 5 QUESTIONS-Was the dress rehearsal performed confidently and effectively? Did it communicate the intentions in a controlled and engaging manner?

I believe the dress rehearsal was performed effectively because now we have rehearsed on the stage, we can get used how the stage is. This is good because now we can be more confident when we perform on "Little Peoples Day". I believe we communicated are intentions and engaged the audience because Musical Theatre were engaged throughout our production and even after our performance they told us that they were intoned with every moment on the performance, especially the Pyramids.


No comments:

Post a Comment